About The Foster Zoo

My photo
We have decided to blog our adventures again. So much has changed since we last blogged. Bella and Shiloh both went to their forever homes and they are in wonderful families. June Bug got adopted. We quit fostering dogs after those adoptions because Tanker's epilepsy got bad. We quit doing therapy dog work because Tanker's epilepsy got bad. Tanker passed away June 9th, 2013. We adopted a senior border collie named Shania Tankerbelle in his memory. We still have our two cats, Sweet Pea and Little Bit. Wes has started rescuing pitiful bettas from Wal-Mart and we currently have seven. We have a camper. We camp. We have focused on giving our animals the best lives possible. We are The Foster Zoo Crew and we like to have fun.

Friday, May 20, 2011

The Topher Diaries: Puppies

The Topher Diaries



Have you ever heard of "puppies"?
I haven't either. 
Not until recently when we acquired a pair.
These "puppies" are like little dogs.
Supposedly, I used to be one.
I don't believe it.

They play in the shower.

They sleep on pee pads.



They chew on each other.


They try to imitate my wiggle worm move.
Nobody imitates my wiggle worm move.
Let me show you what I mean.



Did you see that?
On her back kicking her legs.
She doesn't even howl when she kicks her legs.
Don't all dogs know how to do wiggle worm?

They don't know manners.
Take a look at this.


I don't want to admit it,
but Bella ran me off the couch.

They pounce on each other like cats.
This clip is mild.



Sometimes they act like Tiggers.
Bouncing, jumping, biting.

These "puppies" are clueless about life.




And my parents brought them home
for me to teach them.

The saddest part of it is...
We still have Neo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our family and friends.